musings and updates on our little girl and boy!
Monday, December 7, 2009
When Will Baby Girl Champa Arrive?
I am getting crazy (did I say getting crazy or going crazy?) and trying to find ways to distract myself in these finals days, so I am expanding my blog skills to include a poll (see insert on the left) - I figure the oh so scientific art of guessing when babies will arrive was a perfect way to try out this new (to me) feature! So, anyone out there interested in venturing a guess. The doctors haven't given us any info to go on, so it's a level playing field. Stay tuned for any updates we get in the next few days!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
On the 15th!! I really hope you have it before then b/c I so remember the days, but I would love to share my birthday with someone so special!!
ReplyDelete