musings and updates on our little girl and boy!
Thursday, March 10, 2011
Sound Alikes
I learned the other day that Penelope knows where her nose is. I know this because it was snowing out (luckily this was actually more than just the other day, probably more like just the other week) and I said "look, snow!" and she pointed to her nose (say those two words out loud if you aren't following yet). Upon a bit more investigative I learned that she actually knew where her ear, mouth, eyes and belly were too. I was reminded that she knew where her mouth was just last night as I said something about the mouse in a book we were reading, and she pointed to her mouth. These moments are almost too endearing to be believed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Such sweet stories. She is clearly very smart and destined to be multilingual!
ReplyDelete